By Agrippina Fadel
Don’t miss the night of the best Meat Loaf hits with the cleverly named cover band Meet Loaf, presented by the Kings Point Palace.
Meet Loaf is a South Florida-based tribute band led by Benny Israel Resonance with a talented group of local musicians. The band’s show is the ultimate tribute to Meat Loaf and the music of Jim Steinman, focusing on Bat Out Of Hell, their 1977 debut album.
The musicians deliver a true “Meat Loaf experience” in a look-a-like and sound-a-like event featuring strong vocals and an element of theatrics that the original band’s fans expect.
Held on Saturday, February 17, at 8 p.m., the show is $20 for Kings Point residents and $25 for guests, with tickets available online and at the venue’s box office before and on the night of the concert.
The new box office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Wednesday and 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Thursdays and Fridays. On Saturdays, tickets can be purchased at the Clubhouse from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and at the Palace from 7:00 p.m. to 8:15 p.m.
The Palace at Kings Point is located at 7622 NW 76th St. in Tamarac.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsFebruary 19, 2024Catch Comedian Bobby Collins with Special Guest Shelley Keelor at Kings Point Palace
- NewsFebruary 13, 2024Broward County Animal Care Holds ‘Stinky Ex’ Fundraiser for Valentine’s Day
- NewsFebruary 12, 2024Ticket Alert: Rock On to Meat Loaf Tribute at Kings Point Palace
- NewsFebruary 12, 2024Peter Lemongello Jr. Performs at Kings Point Palace Sunday Matinee