By: Sharon Aron Baron
For the second time in two weeks, a different Tamarac bank has been robbed by a man that authorities believe are connected.
On Friday at approximately 10:14 a.m., a robber entered the Chase Bank Branch at 6001 North University Drive in Tamarac and demanded money from a bank employee while customers were in the bank. Money was taken, however, the FBI will not release the amount taken at this time.
The FBI is releasing photographs and asking for the public’s help. They believe that the suspect was connected to the March 16 robbery of a TD Bank Branch robbery in Tamarac, as well as two TD Bank branch robberies in January 7, and February 14, in Plantation.
If anyone has information, they are urged to call the FBI at 754-703-2000 or Crimestoppers.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.12Man Faces Murder Charges After Setting Girlfriend on Fire
- News2021.01.11Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution January 13
- News2021.01.10Drive Carefully: School Zone Flashing Lights Inactive on Tuesday