By: Sharon Aron Baron
For the second time in two weeks, a different Tamarac bank has been robbed by a man that authorities believe are connected.
On Friday at approximately 10:14 a.m., a robber entered the Chase Bank Branch at 6001 North University Drive in Tamarac and demanded money from a bank employee while customers were in the bank. Money was taken, however, the FBI will not release the amount taken at this time.
The FBI is releasing photographs and asking for the public’s help. They believe that the suspect was connected to the March 16 robbery of a TD Bank Branch robbery in Tamarac, as well as two TD Bank branch robberies in January 7, and February 14, in Plantation.
If anyone has information, they are urged to call the FBI at 754-703-2000 or Crimestoppers.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.02.07BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in Tamarac
- News2023.02.06Tragic Murder Mystery Solved: Two Suspects Arrested for Killing of Tamarac Resident
- News2023.02.06Apply Now for $1,200 Scholarships Offered to Florida College Students
- News2023.02.03Bite into Bliss and Empower Young Women: Get Your Boxes of Girl Scout Cookies Today