By: Sharon Aron Baron
Tamarac residents have a chance to help celebrate Broward County’s Centennial with the Inside Out Global art project which gives people all over the world a platform to express themselves through black and white photographs.
Part of the Broward 100 celebration, the Inside Out project has captured over 120,000 individuals from over 103 countries that have participated in it since it was created in France back in 2007. The project in our City called “This is Tamarac” will feature the many faces of those who live and work in the city.
How residents can get involved is to attend the dates where they can have their photos taken. Shortly after, their 2’ x 3’ black & white head shots will wrap around the outside walls of the Tamarac Community Center on West Commercial Boulevard.
Don’t miss the next date on Saturday, March 28, 2015 from 12 pm. to 2 pm at the Sports Complex where Susan Buzzi, Project Photographer and Vice Chair of the Public Art Committee will be taking photos of everyone who attends. The installation date is planned for mid-July and the Tamarac Historical Society will host a preview at their Hall of Fame Induction event on July 13 at the Tamarac Community Center.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.10.16Tamarac Holds Huge Halloween Hoopla October 25
- News2019.10.16School Board Member Holds Meet and Greet October 24
- Crime & Safety2019.10.16Police Search for Suspects Who Drugged and Robbed a Man at Hard Rock Casino
- News2019.10.15Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce will host its 5th Annual Golf Tournament