By: Sharon Aron Baron
Broward Sheriff’s Office detectives are looking for the unidentified armed robber who got away with the all cash in the register and a little something for his sweet tooth in what seemed like a typical convenience store visit for a late-night snack that quickly turned into a perilous situation when the customer pulled out a gun.
On January 3, Claude Robert, was working an evening shift at the 7-Eleven at 8201 N. Pine Island Road in Tamarac when a customer approached him with a bottle of water and a Nutrageous candy bar. As Robert rang up the two items, the man pulled out a gun from his waistband and demanded the cash in the register. The clerk gave the robber $45 and the thief fled with the candy bar in hand.
Please watch the video here. Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Mark Copley at 954-321-4738 or report anonymous tips to Broward County Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS (8477) or to www.browardcrimestoppers.org online. Crime Stoppers will pay up to $3,000 for information that leads to an arrest.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County