By Sharon Aron Baron
Memory care community, Atria Tamarac, has been acquired by Brentwood, TN company Wickshire Senior Living.
Located at 7650 N University Dr, Wickshire Tamarac is a 113-unit center that caters to older adults.
“We are excited to add Tamarac to the Wickshire family,” said Staci Lynn, Chief Operating Officer. “We’re reimagining senior living. Our focus on trust, compassion, and respect creates a dynamic community that serves one another.”
Wickshire Senior Living enhanced service offerings include personalized programming offerings, award-winning, chef-designed meals, and a person-centered care philosophy, ensuring that every resident’s care plan is designed specifically for their individual needs.
Wickshire Tamarac associates will also be trained through Wickshire’s proprietary Artistry of Moments training program to enhance the quality of care offered.
Wickshire is also coming to town with a special thank you for welcoming them into the community. As part of their Pay It Forward program, for every resident who moves in during December, Wickshire will donate a month of food to a senior in need.
Besides Tamarac, Florida locations include Clearwater, Port Orange, and Port St Lucie. They also have locations all over the midwest.
Lynn said, “We believe in a relationship-centered approach to senior living and look forward to bringing that to life in Tamarac.”
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County