Tamarac Talk is offering two lucky winners a chance to join us at the VIP Party for the opening of the new SONIC Beach Restaurant in Lauderhill. Each winner will be able to invite a friend to join them for this special invitation only private party that’s so top secret….we’ll only give you the date and time if your winning name is drawn!
Sonic Beach is set to open to the general public on Tuesday, January 14, and isn’t your typical drive-thru fast food restaurant – and the design will be entirely different from Sonic Restaurants of the past. There will be a patio area complete with professional landscape design, ten 60 inch state-of-the art LED flat screen TV’s, modern cushioned seating, a sand beach area with beach umbrellas and a powerful sound system playing 60s and 70s music. In addition to the patio area, there will also be a closed-in air-conditioned seating area.
Only two winners will win the grand prize. Forward this to a friend. Contest ends January 12, 2014.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2020.12.03Home-Based Businesses Now Eligible to Apply for CARES Act
- News2020.11.2910 Auto Burglaries Reported in Tamarac in this Week’s Crime Update
- News2020.11.28Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste December 5
- News2020.11.28Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science