By: Sharon Aron Baron
Get ready for something new and exciting when Sonic Restaurants brings their new concept restaurant called Sonic Beach to Lauderhill.
Set to open on Tuesday, January 14, this isn’t your typical drive-thru fast food restaurant – and the design will be entirely different from Sonic Restaurants of the past. There will be a patio area complete with professional landscape design, ten 60 inch state-of-the art LED flat screen TV’s, modern cushioned seating, a sand beach area with beach umbrellas and a powerful sound system playing 60s and 70s music. According to a spokesperson with Sonic, in addition to the patio area, there will also be a closed-in air-conditioned seating area.
For those that prefer the traditional method of ordering food at Sonic, they can use one of twenty available traditional drive-in stalls, or the customary drive-thru lane.
Sonic Beach customers that use the drive-in, pull their car into the stall, push a button and place an order. A Sonic car-hop on roller skates, with wheels that light up, personally delivers the food to the customer; the average delivery time is four minutes. The customer can choose to eat while parked in the car, or they can take the order to go.
Sonic Beach offers all the traditional Sonic menu items, such as Cherry Limeades, Real Ice Cream, Tater Tots, Footlong Quarter Pound Coneys, Premium Beef Hot Dogs and SuperSONIC Cheeseburgers, Onion Rings, Mozzarella Sticks and breakfast items, which are available for order all day. In addition to the traditional items, Sonic Beach will exclusively feature original menu innovations that include a Carolina Pulled Pork Sandwich, Philly Cheesestakes, Popcorn Shrimp, Popcorn Chicken, and Island Sorbets.
One of the best things about Sonic Beach? They are the only Sonic restaurants where you can enjoy a beer or glass of wine with your burger. Sonic Beach will be serving 28 flavors of beer, several white and red wine selections and a little of the bubbly. They will even serve Dom Perignon or Italian Prosecco – a less pricey alternative at $6 a glass.
Other locations for Sonic Beach include: Homestead, Fort Lauderdale Beach, and Miami Gardens.
Close to Tamarac – they are located at 8188 West Commercial Blvd Lauderhill, FL 33351 Check out their Facebook page for any Grand Opening day specials.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2020.11.2910 Auto Burglaries Reported in Tamarac in this Week’s Crime Update
- News2020.11.28Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste December 5
- News2020.11.28Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science
- News2020.11.25Tamarac History: Former U.S. Congressman Once Made his Home in the Woodlands Country Club