By: Sharon Aron Baron
Broward Sheriff’s Office Homicide detectives are investigating the death of a woman who was shot as she slept early Tuesday morning in her Tamarac townhome.
Around 6:38 a.m, Jason Browdy, 35, notified authorities that he had accidentally shot his wife, Monique Browdy, 33, in the head as she lay in their bed.
Tamarac deputies responded to the scene and found the victim unresponsive. She was transported to Broward Health Medical Center where she was pronounced dead at 1:11 p.m.
Jason Browdy is being questioned by detectives as they investigate the suspicious death.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2020.12.03Home-Based Businesses Now Eligible to Apply for CARES Act
- News2020.11.2910 Auto Burglaries Reported in Tamarac in this Week’s Crime Update
- News2020.11.28Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste December 5
- News2020.11.28Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science