By: Sharon Aron Baron
Broward Sheriff’s Office Homicide detectives are investigating the death of a woman who was shot as she slept early Tuesday morning in her Tamarac townhome.
Around 6:38 a.m, Jason Browdy, 35, notified authorities that he had accidentally shot his wife, Monique Browdy, 33, in the head as she lay in their bed.
Tamarac deputies responded to the scene and found the victim unresponsive. She was transported to Broward Health Medical Center where she was pronounced dead at 1:11 p.m.
Jason Browdy is being questioned by detectives as they investigate the suspicious death.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.06.02FBI Seeking Information on Individuals Inciting Violence During Protected Peaceful Demonstrations
- News2020.06.01Rollover Crash in Tamarac Leaves Two Dead
- News2020.05.29COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health May 28
- News2020.05.285 Tamarac Seniors Graduate from Calvary Christian Academy During ‘Drive-in’ Ceremony