By: Sharon Aron Baron
Broward Sheriff’s Office Homicide detectives are investigating the death of a woman who was shot as she slept early Tuesday morning in her Tamarac townhome.
Around 6:38 a.m, Jason Browdy, 35, notified authorities that he had accidentally shot his wife, Monique Browdy, 33, in the head as she lay in their bed.
Tamarac deputies responded to the scene and found the victim unresponsive. She was transported to Broward Health Medical Center where she was pronounced dead at 1:11 p.m.
Jason Browdy is being questioned by detectives as they investigate the suspicious death.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.01.272 Arrested for Robbery and Shooting in North Lauderdale: Victim Remains in Critical Condition
- News2023.01.26School Choice Application Deadline for 2023/24 Fast Approaching
- News2023.01.26Pets of the Week: Juno and Jax Are Looking for Forever Homes
- News2023.01.25MISSING: Detectives Search for Woman From Tamarac