Spectacular Woodlands Country Club Home on the 17th Fairway – Featuring a Rare 4 Car Garage and Driveway Parking for 6 Cars! Spectaculaire Accueil Woodlands Country Club sur le fairway 17 – Doté d’un rare 4 Garage et parking pour 6 voitures Allée!
Impeccably maintained, this home is beautifully appointed with porcelain floors, accents of marble, and plush carpeting. The formal entry is highlighted with beveled mirrored closet doors for additional storage from the custom teakwood front door. The spacious formal dining room leads out to the patio through glass sliding doors. The contemporary style living room with cathedral ceilings and chandelier looks out onto the golf course and forever views.
The “galley” kitchen is complimented with modern off-white cabinets and appliances; granite countertops with marble backsplash, a large 40/60 stainless steel sink, and an adjacent nook. The master suite is complete with a large walk-in closet and extra cabinets within the closet. Enjoy the luxurious master bath with a coordinated jetted tub, toilet, and bidet, steam room/shower stall, all in a spa-like environment. Hidden within this home is a secret safe room that is unique and not found in most million-dollar homes.
Treat yourself to the lush landscape view of the golf course while relaxing in the shaded atrium with a covered patio. In the evening, there is ample recessed lighting for outdoor dining with friends within the atrium, along with perimeter lighting surrounding the home set by a timer. If you are interested in this home, contact the owner at 954-485-7335. More details at 5100 YELLOW PINE LANE
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.14Broward County Schools Participates in ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2021.09.09Local Filmmaker Holds Screening of ‘I Wanna Be A Criminal’ in Tamarac
- News2021.09.07Broward County Public Schools Hiring Bus Drivers for 2021-22 School Year
- News2021.09.01Reserve Your Space at the Next City-Wide Garage Sale