By: Sharon Aron Baron
What began almost three years ago with the acquisition of more than 44 acres, the former Woodmont Country Club, is nearing completion.
This next and final section of the community will be built on land where the original clubhouse once stood, and where demolition is currently underway.
Built in 1977, the private club was strictly a members-only facility, is located in the newly developed residential community of Woodmont on University Drive midway between Inverrary and the City of Coral Springs. It had sharply angled rooflines with an all-wood exterior to make it totally unique for South Florida.
Homebuilder Pulte Homes recently closed on the final portion of land for its new home, The Enclaves. When finished, The Enclaves will consist of 152 single-family homes.
Most of the homes will sit on land once occupied by nine golf course holes.
“Buyers purchased 25 homes in The Enclaves in the first three months of the year, showing there’s continued demand for new residences in the right location at the right price,” said Brent Baker, president of Pulte’s Southeast Florida division.
“We expect consumer interest in the community to continue given the great value for new construction homes in the Broward area.”
Buyers can choose from among seven designs on one and two stories with 2-5 bedrooms, 2-3 bathrooms, and 2-car garages. Prices start in the $400s.
The community has a host of amenities, including the brand new 15,000-square-foot clubhouse that opened in December. Amenities include a resort-style pool, fitness center, tennis facility, mini-spa, and a 27-hole golf course.
The Enclaves is located at 7910 NW 79th Terrace.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.04.16MD NOW Now Offering COVID-19 Vaccines at Tamarac Location
- News2021.04.15Opinion: City Commission Need to Cut the Grandstanding and Get to Business
- News2021.04.15Over 80 Children Attend Tamarac Bike Rodeo with the Broward Sheriff’s Office
- News2021.04.14North Lauderdale Man Faces Murder Charge For Road Rage Incident