By: Sharon Aron Baron
Authorities were called to the scene after a vehicle was found submerged in a Tamarac canal on Thursday morning.
According to the Broward Sheriff’s Office, at approximately 6:36 a.m., BSO received a call regarding a vehicle submerged in a canal near NW 46th Avenue and Northwest 59th Street in Tamarac.
The BSO dive team located the vehicle and discovered a person inside. The victim has not been identified at this time.
BSO traffic homicide detectives are investigating.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsDecember 10, 2023Meet 2 Delightful Companions Awaiting Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Broward County Schools Opens 2024/25 School Choice Options
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- NewsNovember 16, 2023Tamarac Launches Campaign to Become Autism Friendly, Enhancing Inclusivity