By: Sharon Aron Baron
Authorities were called to the scene after a vehicle was found submerged in a Tamarac canal on Thursday morning.
According to the Broward Sheriff’s Office, at approximately 6:36 a.m., BSO received a call regarding a vehicle submerged in a canal near NW 46th Avenue and Northwest 59th Street in Tamarac.
The BSO dive team located the vehicle and discovered a person inside. The victim has not been identified at this time.
BSO traffic homicide detectives are investigating.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.06.17Broward County Public Schools Offer 39 Covid Vaccination Sites for Students 12 and Older
- News2021.06.12University Hospital begins using 3rd Robotic System for Minimally Invasive Surgery
- News2021.06.12Renaissance Charter School in Tamarac Completes Recycle Challenge
- News2021.06.10Tamarac Needs You To Run For Office in 2022