By: Sharon Aron Baron
Authorities were called to the scene after a vehicle was found submerged in a Tamarac canal on Thursday morning.
According to the Broward Sheriff’s Office, at approximately 6:36 a.m., BSO received a call regarding a vehicle submerged in a canal near NW 46th Avenue and Northwest 59th Street in Tamarac.
The BSO dive team located the vehicle and discovered a person inside. The victim has not been identified at this time.
BSO traffic homicide detectives are investigating.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.03.29Florida Department of Health Releases COVID-19 Cases by City as of March 29
- News2020.03.28Tamarac Schools Gear Up To Go Online after Computer Device Distribution
- News2020.03.28Florida Department of Health Releases COVID-19 Cases by City as of March 28
- News2020.03.27Tamarac Restaurants Offering Curbside and Delivery to Feed Hungry Residents