By: Sharon Aron Baron
Authorities were called to the scene after a vehicle was found submerged in a Tamarac canal on Thursday morning.
According to the Broward Sheriff’s Office, at approximately 6:36 a.m., BSO received a call regarding a vehicle submerged in a canal near NW 46th Avenue and Northwest 59th Street in Tamarac.
The BSO dive team located the vehicle and discovered a person inside. The victim has not been identified at this time.
BSO traffic homicide detectives are investigating.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.07.05Tamarac Crash Leaves 2 Teens Dead, 3 in Serious Condition
- News2020.07.02Hispanic Supermarket Tapatia Opens New Tamarac Location
- News2020.07.01COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac Jump Past 300 in Latest Report
- News2020.07.01New Broward County Order Modifies Facial Covering Requirements; Limits Restaurant Hours