By: Sharon Aron Baron
A bicyclist was struck and killed in Tamarac on Sunday afternoon.
According to the Broward Sheriff’s Office, at approximately 2:40 p.m., BSO dispatch received a call regarding a traffic crash with injuries in the 4900 block of North State Road 7 in Tamarac.
Deputies arrived on the scene and located a crash involving a Broward County vehicle and a bicyclist. The bicyclist, an unidentified male, was pronounced dead on the scene.
This is an ongoing investigation.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.04.15Opinion: City Commission Need to Cut the Grandstanding and Get to Business
- News2021.04.15Over 80 Children Attend Tamarac Bike Rodeo with the Broward Sheriff’s Office
- News2021.04.14North Lauderdale Man Faces Murder Charge For Road Rage Incident
- News2021.04.14Tamarac Commissioner Attempts to Violate First Amendment by Silencing Critics on Social Media