By: Sharon Aron Baron
A bicyclist was struck and killed in Tamarac on Sunday afternoon.
According to the Broward Sheriff’s Office, at approximately 2:40 p.m., BSO dispatch received a call regarding a traffic crash with injuries in the 4900 block of North State Road 7 in Tamarac.
Deputies arrived on the scene and located a crash involving a Broward County vehicle and a bicyclist. The bicyclist, an unidentified male, was pronounced dead on the scene.
This is an ongoing investigation.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.12.12Official 2020/21 Broward County Public Schools Calendar
- News2019.12.11Marlon Bolton Appointed Vice Mayor at Tamarac Commission Meeting
- News2019.12.11Sheriff Tony Terminates Deputy for Using Excessive Force on Tamarac Teen
- News2019.12.10Free Living Interactive Recreation of Bethlehem is Back in Coral Springs