By: Sharon Aron Baron
A bicyclist was struck and killed in Tamarac on Sunday afternoon.
According to the Broward Sheriff’s Office, at approximately 2:40 p.m., BSO dispatch received a call regarding a traffic crash with injuries in the 4900 block of North State Road 7 in Tamarac.
Deputies arrived on the scene and located a crash involving a Broward County vehicle and a bicyclist. The bicyclist, an unidentified male, was pronounced dead on the scene.
This is an ongoing investigation.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.25Burglar Who Poses at Deputy Breaks Into Tamarac Home
- Events2021.09.24BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in North Lauderdale
- News2021.09.23Joseph Britner Joins University Hospital and Medical Center as New Chief Operating Officer
- News2021.09.22Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Welcomes 2 New Businesses to Town