By: Sharon Aron Baron
A bicyclist was struck and killed in Tamarac on Sunday afternoon.
According to the Broward Sheriff’s Office, at approximately 2:40 p.m., BSO dispatch received a call regarding a traffic crash with injuries in the 4900 block of North State Road 7 in Tamarac.
Deputies arrived on the scene and located a crash involving a Broward County vehicle and a bicyclist. The bicyclist, an unidentified male, was pronounced dead on the scene.
This is an ongoing investigation.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County