By Sharon Aron Baron
A suspected murder-suicide left three adults dead and three children without parents in Tamarac on Saturday.
At approximately 7:14 a.m. on Dec. 12, the Broward Sheriff’s Office responded to a shooting that occurred at the 9700 block of NW. 83rd St. in Tamarac. Deputies immediately established a perimeter, contacted the three juvenile victims, and assisted them through a bedroom window with the help of dispatch and the 911 call taker. Once the children, ages 4, 8, and 11, were out of the house, deputies assessed them for injuries and took them to a safe location.
BSO Special Weapons and Tactics (S.W.A.T.) made entry into the residence and located one adult male, identified as Clody Sylverne, 39, and one adult female deceased on the scene.
A second adult female, also located in the residence, was medically treated and transported by BSO Air Rescue to North Broward Health, where she was pronounced deceased.
Crime scene and homicide detectives were notified and responded to investigate. The Medical Examiner’s Office was also contacted.
The investigation remains open and ongoing.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Broward County Schools Opens 2024/25 School Choice Options
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- NewsNovember 16, 2023Tamarac Launches Campaign to Become Autism Friendly, Enhancing Inclusivity
- NewsNovember 14, 2023Dog Rescued from Tamarac Dumpster Now Safe with Foster Family