By Agrippina Fadel
All Saints Catholic Church is Sunrise is holding its annual Fall Craft Fair with over two dozen vendors from all over Broward County.
Local vendors are setting up booths with wooden art puzzles, hand-sewn items, holiday décor, jewelry, and doll clothes for the annual event.
Held on Saturday, November 6, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Sunday, November 7, from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., fair committee member Jackie Soper said the event supports the community in two ways.
“The vendors who sign up for the fair will get to keep all their profits, so the residents can support the crafters and buy the amazing handmade items straight from the artists. The church charges vendors a fee to participate, and all these proceeds will go directly to local charities,” she said.
Soper added that the church supports local food pantries and centers for women and children in distress.
The fair, a town favorite, was canceled in 2020 due to COVID-19 restrictions. All Saints will have an additional booth with gently used purses for sale, with all profits going to charity.
“This is a fun event for the whole family and a great way for our community to come together,” said Soper.
All Saints Church family center is located on 10900 West Oakland Park Blvd. in Sunrise.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2021.11.27Gospel Music and More will “Light the Night” at Tamarac’s Caporella Park
- News2021.11.22Chabad Jewish Center of Tamarac Kicks-off First Night of Chanukah with Glow in The Dark Party
- News2021.11.22Resident Calls City Commission Dysfunctional Says ‘Tamarac Deserves Better’
- News2021.11.2230 Spots Left for the 40th Annual Tamarac Turkey Trot