By: Sharon Aron Baron
Tamarac residents have only a few more dates to attend a Neighborhood Meeting.
Each year, representatives from every city department along with the respective city commissioner and Mayor Michelle Gomez travel into various communities for the annual meetings giving residents a chance to ask questions. The agenda consists of an update on projects in the district, upcoming events, and an interactive Q & A session on topics of their choice.
Every district meeting has a host location, but residents from outside of the district that they live in are welcome to attend.
Commissioner Julie Fishman represents District Three, which covers Kings Point and the Westwood communities. This meeting will take place at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, May 16, at Kings Point Clubhouse 7620 N. Nob Hill Rd.
Commissioner Marlon Bolton represents District One, which covers the eastern portion of Tamarac. This meeting will take place at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, May 22, at the Mainlands 1 & 2 Clubhouse 4301 Mainland Drive
Vice Mayor Debra Placko represents District Four, which covers the Sunflower/Heathgate neighborhood. This meeting will take place at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, May 29, at the Tamarac Community Center 8601 W. Commercial Blvd.
Residents may attend any District meeting. Not sure which District you live? Check out this district map here.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.11.23Detectives Ask For Public’s Help Locating Missing 12-Year-Old
- News2022.11.22Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Gets Teed Up For 2022 PuroClean Classic Golf Tournament
- News2022.11.21Postal Worker Robbed at Gunpoint in Tamarac
- News2022.11.18On Your Marks, Get Set … Walk or Run! Tamarac Turkey Trot holds 41st Annual Event on Thanksgiving