By: Sharon Aron Baron
If you have a legal question about your homeowner’s association but you didn’t want to pay an attorney to find out the answer, now is the time during this free seminar held in Tamarac.
To keep board members and property managers informed and answer questions about timely topics, association law firm Kaye Bender Rembaum will kick off their series of free community association “Ask the Attorneys” seminars on Wednesday, November 7 at 6:30 p.m. at the Tamarac Community Center.
Robert L. Kaye, Esq. and Michael S. Bender, Esq. lead the seminars and discuss new legislation, industry hot topics and answer community association-related questions from board members and property managers of condominium, homeowner and cooperative associations.
“The most successful board members are those who stay up to date on changes in the laws, who can solve association issues quickly and who can lead their associations effectively,” said Kaye, Managing Member of Kaye Bender Rembaum. “During these seminars, we provide them with the information they need to do just that.”
The rest of the series schedule is as follows:
Thurs., Jan. 10 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. South County Civic Center, 16700 Jog Road, Delray Beach
Tues., Jan. 22 from 6:45 to 8:30 p.m. Village Civic Center, 6800 Sunset Strip, Sunrise
Tues., Feb. 5 from 6:45 to 8:30 p.m. Bonaventure Town Center Club, 16690 Saddle Club Rd, Weston
Tues., Feb. 26 from 6:45 to 8:30 p.m. ArtServe, 1350 E Sunrise Blvd, Fort Lauderdale
Tues., April 9 from 6:45 to 8:30 p.m. Sugar Sands Park, 300 S. Military Trail, Boca Raton
“We welcome the community to join us as we kick off our 11th consecutive year of holding open forum seminars,” said Bender, Firm Member of Kaye Bender Rembaum. “As a leading Florida community association law firm, we are well-versed in the issues community associations face on a daily basis and are pleased to help answer related questions.”
Additional “Ask the Attorneys” will be planned for March. Refreshments will be served. Interested attendees should RSVP to KBRLegalSeminar@piersongrant.com or call 954-776-1999, ext. 242. Residents are encouraged to bring topics for discussion.
Kaye and Bender also are guests on a weekly radio show the first Thursday of each month. Ask the Experts airs from 5 to 6 p.m. on the first Thursday of the month on WWNN 1470 AM and 93.5 FM and streams on KBRLegal.com, iHeart Radio, YouTube and U Stream.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.06.08Celebrating Excellence: Meet Our Local Valedictorians and Salutatorians for 2023
- News2023.05.31Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek Holds Shabbat Services in Spanish, Hebrew and English
- News2023.05.27Planet Fitness Launches High School Summer Pass Program to Combat Teen Obesity and Boost Mental Health
- News2023.05.26Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County