By: David Russell
The Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce is hosting a seminar called “Secrets to Driving Business,” open to small business owners who want to improve their online visibility.
President of Guiding Brands, Karen Vick, will lead the event, teaching business owners to stand out in the sea of over nine billion daily searches.
“Attendees will learn the importance of being searchable online, simple tips and low-hanging fruit to improve your online presence, and to begin crafting a digital marketing plan,” she adds.
The seminar is held on Thursday, August 17, 2023, from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. at the Lauderdale Lakes Moose Lodge, 6191 Rock Island Rd. Admission is $5 for members and $10 for non-members, which includes a sandwich and drink. The event is free to attend virtually.
For questions regarding this event or to follow along on future events, visit the Chamber online.
- A Coral Springs native, Florida State University graduate, and eternal optimist, David strives to find the local hidden gems in South Florida. He has a strong interest in technology, finance, and comedy.
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Tickets On Sale for Family Re’Union Dinner in Tamarac
- NewsSeptember 13, 2023Create Lasting Memories at the Family Re’Union Dinner in Tamarac
- NewsAugust 15, 2023Boost Your Business: Unlock Local Search Secrets with Expert Karen Vick on Aug 17
- NewsAugust 8, 2023Find Out if Your Business is Loan Ready at the Upcoming Chamber Seminar