By: Chris Brunner
Dog-lovers in Tamarac: If you are looking for something cool to do with your dog on a hot summer evening, then bring them to “Bark at the Park” with the Miami Marlins.
The Humane Society of Broward County invites you and your well-mannered canine friend on Saturday, July 14th to show your support of the Miami Marlins as they take on the Philadelphia Phillies at Marlins Park.
Game time is 4:10 p.m. and ticket prices are $16.00 for humans and $10.00 for dogs. All proceeds from the dog ticket sales will benefit the Humane Society of Broward County. All dogs must have current vaccinations and display their current valid rabies tag. So remember: owners must bring their dogs’ rabies certificates. Dogs who do not have proper proof of rabies vaccination may be prohibited from entering Marlins Park.
Tickets are for reserved seating in the Vista level and must be purchased in advance. There will be no tickets available at the shelter or stadium.
There is no general admission for “Bark at the Park” event days. Fans must sign the release form before they enter each game. Purchase tickets and download the form in advance at www.marlins.com/barkbroward and bring the completed release with you to the game. For questions or groups of 10 or more, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 305-480-2523.
The Humane Society of Broward County is a private, non-profit organization that does not receive government funding or funding from any national group with a similar name. The shelter is open seven days a week for your convenience.
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since 2015 beginning back in high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college.
- News2019.09.25Grudges Settled During Coastal Championship Wrestling Event in Coral Springs
- Crime & Safety2019.07.03State Attorney Charges Deputies After Tamarac Takedown
- Events2019.06.28Coastal Championship Wrestling Returns to Coral Springs with ‘Stars & Stripes’
- Events2019.06.10Register Now for the 4th Annual Chamber Bowling Tournament