By: Sharon Aron Baron
With tax season right around the corner, now’s the time to learn about property tax exemptions, as well as uncover additional exemptions that homeowners may be unaware of.
For instance, the city commission just approved an additional exemption for qualified seniors which could save them $25,000 on their property taxes.
On Thursday, January 17, at 6:00 p.m., Broward County Property Appraiser Marty Kiar will be in Tamarac to answer any questions residents have about their property taxes.
This free and informative presentation will be held at the Community Center, 8601 W. Commercial Blvd.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.05.07Investigation Into Public Records Media Leak May Cost Tamarac Taxpayers up to $50,000
- News2021.05.06Broward County Votes to Change the Woodlands Golf Greens into Homes
- News2021.05.052 Injured in Vehicle Crash in Tamarac
- News2021.04.30Patient Thanks Doctors and Nurses for Saving Her Life 1 Year After Near-Fatal Heart Attack