By: Sharon Aron Baron
With tax season right around the corner, now’s the time to learn about property tax exemptions, as well as uncover additional exemptions that homeowners may be unaware of.
For instance, the city commission just approved an additional exemption for qualified seniors which could save them $25,000 on their property taxes.
On Thursday, January 17, at 6:00 p.m., Broward County Property Appraiser Marty Kiar will be in Tamarac to answer any questions residents have about their property taxes.
This free and informative presentation will be held at the Community Center, 8601 W. Commercial Blvd.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.09.19Coral Springs Center for the Arts Launches Comedy and Music October and November
- News2019.09.18Tamarac City Commissioners Voted to Approve Office Furnishings in Amended Budget
- News2019.09.18Broward County Schools Holds ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2019.09.17Students Can Earn Service Hours at 34th Annual International Coastal Cleanup