By: Sharon Aron Baron
With tax season right around the corner, now’s the time to learn about property tax exemptions, as well as uncover additional exemptions that homeowners may be unaware of.
For instance, the city commission just approved an additional exemption for qualified seniors which could save them $25,000 on their property taxes.
On Thursday, January 17, at 6:00 p.m., Broward County Property Appraiser Marty Kiar will be in Tamarac to answer any questions residents have about their property taxes.
This free and informative presentation will be held at the Community Center, 8601 W. Commercial Blvd.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.12.12Official 2020/21 Broward County Public Schools Calendar
- News2019.12.11Marlon Bolton Appointed Vice Mayor at Tamarac Commission Meeting
- News2019.12.11Sheriff Tony Terminates Deputy for Using Excessive Force on Tamarac Teen
- News2019.12.10Free Living Interactive Recreation of Bethlehem is Back in Coral Springs