By: Sharon Aron Baron
With tax season right around the corner, now’s the time to learn about property tax exemptions, as well as uncover additional exemptions that homeowners may be unaware of.
For instance, the city commission just approved an additional exemption for qualified seniors which could save them $25,000 on their property taxes.
On Thursday, January 17, at 6:00 p.m., Broward County Property Appraiser Marty Kiar will be in Tamarac to answer any questions residents have about their property taxes.
This free and informative presentation will be held at the Community Center, 8601 W. Commercial Blvd.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.05.29COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health May 28
- News2020.05.285 Tamarac Seniors Graduate from Calvary Christian Academy During ‘Drive-in’ Ceremony
- News2020.05.28BSO Investigates Multi-Vehicle Crash in Tamarac
- News2020.05.27COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health May 27