By: Sharon Aron Baron
With the popularity of Facebook’s online marketplace, OfferUp and Craigslist, buying and selling personal items can be risky business in the world of crooks and scammers.
The Broward Sheriff’s Office has made the process safer by reminding residents they can conduct their transactions in the lobby of their Tamarac district office.
All transactions are monitored via surveillance camera inside or outside in the parking lot.
The lobby area is open from 7 a.m to 10 p.m. for those that want to come inside. Just remember, BSO does not facilitate the transaction between the buyer and seller.
The Tamarac BSO Office is located at 7515 Pine Island Road Tamarac, FL 33321.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.01.19Mayor Gomez Reselected to National League of Cities Fed Advocacy Committee
- News2022.01.14Man Loses 83 Pounds After Bariatric Surgery
- News2022.01.05Pets of the Week: Prince, Mia and Nami Are Looking for Forever Homes
- News2022.01.03Tamarac Offering Environmentally-Friendly Christmas Tree Disposal