By: Sharon Aron Baron
With the popularity of Facebook’s online marketplace, OfferUp and Craigslist, buying and selling personal items can be risky business in the world of crooks and scammers.
The Broward Sheriff’s Office has made the process safer by reminding residents they can conduct their transactions in the lobby of their Tamarac district office.
All transactions are monitored via surveillance camera inside or outside in the parking lot.
The lobby area is open from 7 a.m to 10 p.m. for those that want to come inside. Just remember, BSO does not facilitate the transaction between the buyer and seller.
The Tamarac BSO Office is located at 7515 Pine Island Road Tamarac, FL 33321.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2020.12.03Home-Based Businesses Now Eligible to Apply for CARES Act
- News2020.11.2910 Auto Burglaries Reported in Tamarac in this Week’s Crime Update
- News2020.11.28Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste December 5
- News2020.11.28Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science