Beginning May 1, Broward County Public Schools will open Phase II of the School Choice application window where parents can apply online for general reassignments and magnet programs for the 2017/2018 school year.
During the window from May 1, 2017 through September 1, parents and guardians may submit applications for schools with available seats from the initial School Choice application window, which took place earlier this school year.
To learn more about School Choice Phase II options, available schools and to apply online (beginning May 1, 2017), visit browardschools.com/schoolchoice.
For questions, contact the Demographics and Student Assignments Department at 754-321-2480.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County