By: Saraana Jamraj
The recruiters at the Broward Sheriff’s Office are looking for new faces. They are holding an open house to attract more applicants and educate the public about working for the organization.
The following positions are needed: detention deputy, law enforcement deputy, certified firefighter/paramedics, child protective investigator, and communications operator.
Best of all, no experience is necessary.
The Broward Sheriff’s Office’s district offices include cities like Tamarac, Lauderdale Lakes, North Lauderdale, Oakland Park, and Parkland.
The open house will be held on Saturday, February 22, at the Public Safety Building, 2601 W Broward Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale from 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. on Spots can be reserved through Eventbrite. Other job opportunities with BSO are available at jobs.sheriff.org.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.03.29Florida Department of Health Releases COVID-19 Cases by City as of March 29
- News2020.03.28Tamarac Schools Gear Up To Go Online after Computer Device Distribution
- News2020.03.28Florida Department of Health Releases COVID-19 Cases by City as of March 28
- News2020.03.27Tamarac Restaurants Offering Curbside and Delivery to Feed Hungry Residents