By: Saraana Jamraj
The recruiters at the Broward Sheriff’s Office are looking for new faces. They are holding an open house to attract more applicants and educate the public about working for the organization.
The following positions are needed: detention deputy, law enforcement deputy, certified firefighter/paramedics, child protective investigator, and communications operator.
Best of all, no experience is necessary.
The Broward Sheriff’s Office’s district offices include cities like Tamarac, Lauderdale Lakes, North Lauderdale, Oakland Park, and Parkland.
The open house will be held on Saturday, February 22, at the Public Safety Building, 2601 W Broward Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale from 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. on Spots can be reserved through Eventbrite. Other job opportunities with BSO are available at jobs.sheriff.org.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.04.19Volunteers Needed at Free Food Distribution at Chabad of Coral Springs
- News2021.04.18Reported Altercation in Tamarac Leaves 1 Dead
- News2021.04.17Woman Scammed out of $200K on Dating Site in Tamarac Crime Updates
- News2021.04.16President, Governor, Directs Flags at Half-Staff in Honor of Indianapolis Victims on April 20