By Sharon Aron Baron
Four thieves should “poo” the right thing and turn themselves in after surveillance cameras caught them in the act stealing thousands of dollars of diapers from local stores.
Stores in North Lauderdale, Tamarac, and Oakland Park show four subjects who have stolen the diapers from local Walgreens, Publix, and Family Dollar stores since March.
The most recent incident occurred on Tuesday, April 14, when they entered the Family Dollar store located at 7200 Southgate Blvd. in North Lauderdale and stole multiple boxes of diapers.
On Friday, March 20, the subjects stole more than $200 worth of diapers and baby products from the Walgreens at 8199 N. University Drive in Tamarac.
On Monday, March 9, the subjects stole nearly $900 worth of diapers from an Oakland Park Publix located at 950 E. Commercial Blvd. Detectives believe the subjects were also involved in similar thefts recently at a Walgreens and CVS in Margate.
The subjects were seen driving a gold-colored Chevy Impala with damage to the rear bumper on one occasion and a blue Toyota Corolla on another.
Anyone with information on the identities is asked to contact BSO North Lauderdale Detective Justin Panza at 954-720-2250, Tamarac Detective Stacie Nelson at 954-247-6027 or Oakland Park Detective Iris Murillo at 954-202-3116.
Anonymous tips can be provided through Broward Crime Stoppers by calling 954-493-TIPS (8477) or online at www.browardcrimestoppers.org.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.06.02FBI Seeking Information on Individuals Inciting Violence During Protected Peaceful Demonstrations
- News2020.06.01Rollover Crash in Tamarac Leaves Two Dead
- News2020.05.29COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health May 28
- News2020.05.285 Tamarac Seniors Graduate from Calvary Christian Academy During ‘Drive-in’ Ceremony