By Jill Fox
The wheels on the bus go round and round, and Broward County Public Schools needs more drivers to make that happen.
On Thursday, June 25, a virtual job fair will be held from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. for prospective bus drivers.
Qualified candidates interested in joining the district for the 2020- 2021 school year are encouraged to attend.
Bus operators receive a competitive starting salary, free training, and great benefits, including health and dental. Plus, they are guaranteed 37.5 paid hours per week.
Representatives will be available during the job fair to answer any questions, present the benefits and incentives, and review qualifications.
Send Your News to Tamarac’s #1 News Site Here.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She is currently a Senior Account Director at Lon Haber & Co. Fox worked at NBC Miami for eight years after graduating from the University of Miami. She lives in Parkland with her husband, Brian and two children.
- News2020.09.15Donate Your Plasma Now to Help Save a Life
- News2020.08.11School Superintendent Runcie: ‘We will not Compromise the Health and Safety of Students, Teachers, and Staff’
- News2020.08.04Become An Election Day Worker And Earn Up to $325
- News2020.07.14If COVID-19 Numbers Don’t Improve, Superintendent Runcie Recommends Online Learning