By: Sharon Aron Baron
First Scruby’s Barbecue and now Cannoli Kitchen. What is happening around here?
Last week Cannoli Kitchen just catered my daughter’s party and delivered the most fantastic Italian food. They never gave any indication that they would be closing. Today, when driving by, I noticed that the sign was stripped off the building and when I called, recording stated they were closed and they have lost their lease. They encouraged customers to visit their Boca location. Boca?
I called the Boca store to find out more, but the manager said the stores were individually owned and she didn’t have any more information.
UPDATE: Lauderhill Mayor Richard Kaplan has some answers and said, “We found out a little while ago that the lease was up and the Landlord has another tenant for the location. So they did lose their lease, not that they wanted to close. We are trying to work with Cannoli Kitchen to find them another location.”
Thanks for the update. We hope you are successful and just a suggestion: There’s an open space where Scruby’s used to be.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.03.30City of Tamarac Updates Residents on Coronavirus Orders and Closures
- News2020.03.30Florida Department of Health Releases COVID-19 Cases by City as of March 30
- News2020.03.29Florida Department of Health Releases COVID-19 Cases by City as of March 29
- News2020.03.28Tamarac Schools Gear Up To Go Online after Computer Device Distribution