Video by Jeffrey Goldman with the Chabad of Coral Springs
By Sharon Aron Baron
The Chabad of Coral Springs needs students ages 15 and over to volunteer during their weekly food distributions in exchange for service hours.
Food distribution volunteer coordinator Nechama Gutman asks students to please send an email before the event or send a message to the Chabad of Coral Springs on their Facebook page.
With schools now closed for winter break, some local children are no longer getting breakfast and lunch each day. These struggling families need help more than ever and are urged to visit Wednesday, December 23, at 5 p.m. Please do not arrive before 5 p.m. at the Chabad at 3925 N University Dr.
Chabad of Coral Springs has established a charity GoFundMe campaign to offset some of the costs associated with the weekly food distributions they host on Wednesdays. To learn more, visit their GoFundMe page.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County