By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce celebrates the “Taste of Tamarac” by bringing businesses and supporters together to enjoy an evening of fun and connection as well as holding their annual magazine launch.
“The Taste of Tamarac Launch Party brings sponsors, participating vendors and chamber members together for a fun night of music, raffles and connections,” said Chamber Executive Director Peter Mason.
Held at the Pacifica Forest Trace, the launch party will be held on Thursday, September 27, from 5:30 p.m – 7:30 p.m and will have live entertainment and food – all for $15 with RSVP.
Sponsored by Pacifica Forest Trace, the launch party is just a preview of some of the businesses who will be showcased at the October 13, Taste of Tamarac at the Tamarac Community Center.
Mason said besides releasing the annual chamber magazine, the event will include a seven-piece band called ‘Rockin Down Powerline Road’ comprised of chamber members.
Buy your tickets online now at Tamarac Chamber. Tickets are $20 at the door. Pacifica Forest Trace is located at 5500 NW 69th Ave, Lauderhill, FL 33319
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County