By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce celebrates the “Taste of Tamarac” by bringing businesses and supporters together to enjoy an evening of fun and connection as well as holding their annual magazine launch.
“The Taste of Tamarac Launch Party brings sponsors, participating vendors and chamber members together for a fun night of music, raffles and connections,” said Chamber Executive Director Peter Mason.
Held at the Pacifica Forest Trace, the launch party will be held on Thursday, September 27, from 5:30 p.m – 7:30 p.m and will have live entertainment and food – all for $15 with RSVP.
Sponsored by Pacifica Forest Trace, the launch party is just a preview of some of the businesses who will be showcased at the October 13, Taste of Tamarac at the Tamarac Community Center.
Mason said besides releasing the annual chamber magazine, the event will include a seven-piece band called ‘Rockin Down Powerline Road’ comprised of chamber members.
Buy your tickets online now at Tamarac Chamber. Tickets are $20 at the door. Pacifica Forest Trace is located at 5500 NW 69th Ave, Lauderhill, FL 33319
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.08.21Tamarac’s Michael Cernech Makes Announcement Regarding Delray Beach City Manager Position
- News2019.08.20Delray Beach Picks Tamarac City Manager for Top Position
- News2019.08.20Petco Donates $250,000 to Broward County Animal Care and Adoption Programs
- Events2019.08.19Register Now for the Next City-Wide Garage Sale in Tamarac