By Ryan Yousefi
There’s a new Charleys Cheesesteak in town. The popular fast-casual restaurant chain held a grand opening ceremony for its North Lauderdale store, the latest of the franchisee’s ever-expanding foothold in the South Florida location.
The new location is tucked inside the Arena Shoppes at 7202 West McNab Road and offers a full menu featuring all the favorites customers have become accustomed to enjoying.
This latest addition to Charleys family brings the total number of locations to over 700 in 46 U.S. states and 17 countries, with Florida, home to nearly 90 locations, being the most populated.
The grand opening included notable attendees like Mayor Samson Borgelin, City Manager Mike Sargis, members of the corporate team, franchise owner Julie Vulcain, and Chamber Chair Tanya Ragbeer.
Additionally, the event was well-attended by representatives from the city and members and the Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce.
“The Chamber loves to celebrate the opening of new businesses,” and spreads the word to support new business,” said Peter Mason, Executive Director.
“New business means new jobs and additional amenities to our residents. The Chamber helps integrate these new businesses into the local community and offers support resources.”
“Unfortunately, we have experienced a few independent businesses close in 2022. A successful franchise has the support of an organization and the experience of what works. This gives every chance for the location to thrive and keep local jobs in the local area.”
For those that have never visited the popular chain, Charleys Cheesesteaks menu offers a wide variety of options made with quality meats, freshly melted cheese, and hand-cut veggies.
The menu varies by location, but generally, they offer traditional cheesesteaks, chicken cheesesteaks, and a variety of cheesesteak creations unique to their chain, such as a sandwich called Chicken California.
Charleys Cheesesteak is open seven days a week from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. To order pickup, call (954) 366-3245. They have another location in Coral Springs at, the Coral Square Mall.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk. Don’t miss reading Margate Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Parkland Talk.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiples outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor's Degree and a Master's Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- News2023.05.30Legacy of Scholars Golf Classic Held at Woodmont Country Club on June 3
- Crime & Safety2023.05.27Robbery Turns Violent: Stepfather and Son Arrested in Stabbing Attack that Sends Victim to Hospital
- News2023.05.23North Lauderdale Fire Explorer Program Hosts Open House for Interested Youth on May 27
- News2023.05.20Homeless and Pregnant Woman Stabbed After Seeking Refuge in Tamarac Hotel Room