By Agrippina Fadel
If you “just want to dance with somebody,” don’t miss the next show at the Kings Point Palace.
Considered to be one of the best tribute artists in America, Trina Johnson Finn is bringing her Whitney Houston show to Tamarac.
Held on Saturday, January 14, at 8 p.m., the show is $25 for residents and $30 for guests, with tickets available at the Palace box office before the event and on the day of the concert.
Born and raised in Kansas City, Missouri, where she studied Voice Performance and Theater at the UMKC Conservatory of Music, Johnson Finn is a seasoned vocalist, actress, songwriter, and producer.
She shared the stage with Barbra Streisand, MC Hammer, Smokey Robinson, Michael Bolton, Valerie Simpson, and Sly and The Family Stone. She appeared at The Grammy’s, Oprah, MTV Music Video Awards, BET Awards, Billboard Awards, and the American Music Awards.
The singer self-produced her inaugural show, “Queen of the Night! Remembering Whitney,” a 90-minute concert featuring all the fan favorites from Houston’s best-selling albums, with comments accompanying all the songs to give the audience an insight behind the hits.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsDecember 10, 2023Ticket Alert: The Absolute Queen Tribute Band with Martyn Jenkins at Kings Point Palace
- NewsDecember 3, 2023Ticket Alert: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Tribute Show at the Palace
- NewsNovember 27, 2023Doo-Wop Delight: Don’t Miss a Night of Nostalgia with John Tarangelo at the Kings Point Palace
- NewsNovember 21, 2023Don’t Miss the 43nd Annual Tamarac Turkey Trot