By Claire Cornish
Rhett has the kind of breathtaking good looks that can really make the heads of strangers turn, and sometimes he bears more than a passing resemblance to Scooby-Doo.
Whichever the many expressions this lovable character is wearing, he is charming, endearing, and exceptionally irresistible.
Rhett is only a 10-month-old puppy which means that sometimes his brain and legs don’t communicate very well – he is active more than athletic, but he is always enthusiastic and wagging his tail.
Rhett’s beginnings are a mystery, but he is hoping that his immediate future features a new forever home, lots of toys, and of course, plenty of treats, but what he wants more than anything is a home with abundant love. If you would like to meet Rhett, please contact email@example.com to set up an appointment.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.09.07Once Someone’s Pet, Its Been a Long Time Since Three-Year-Old Bailey Was Loved
- News2021.08.23Cheddar, Who Loves Other Dogs and Playtime Searches for a Forever Home
- News2021.07.05Charming Puppy Needs Forever Home
- News2021.06.18Rocky is Sweet, Polite, and Mannerly as they Come and is Seeking a Forever Home