By: Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Tamarac is inviting members of their homeowners associations to attend the next HOA liaison program. This quarter, the guest speaker is Ken Direktor with the law firm of Becker & Poliakoff.
Direktor leads the firm’s Community Association Practice Group which includes over forty attorneys. He personally represents communities from Miami to Vero Beach focusing on representation of condominium, homeowners and cooperative associations and country clubs. He is a regular speaker on the topics of collection of assessments, effective covenant enforcement, insurance, hurricane recovery, fiscal management, document drafting and other issues for community associations for the Community Associations Institute, for Florida Bar Continuing Legal Education Seminars and various civic associations.
Held on Tuesday, May 13, at 6:30 pm at the Tamarac Community Center, 8601 W. Commercial Blvd, the seminar is geared to HOA Board Members but open to all residents who live in a HOA community. Each seminar in the series features a guest speaker speaking on issues relevant to them.
For additional information, contact (954) 597-3530.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.11.23Detectives Ask For Public’s Help Locating Missing 12-Year-Old
- News2022.11.22Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Gets Teed Up For 2022 PuroClean Classic Golf Tournament
- News2022.11.21Postal Worker Robbed at Gunpoint in Tamarac
- News2022.11.18On Your Marks, Get Set … Walk or Run! Tamarac Turkey Trot holds 41st Annual Event on Thanksgiving