By Agrippina Fadel
Comedian and motivational speaker Sarge is bringing his hilarious show to Tamarac.
Held on Saturday, February 4, at 8 p.m., the show is $20 for residents and $25 for guests, with tickets available at the Kings Point Palace box office before the show and on the night of the concert.
Born in Miami and raised in Long Island, Sarge jokes about Florida, the people, and his Jewish-African-American background.
He worked on some of the biggest stages in show business, from Radio City Music Hall to Major League Baseball’s All-Star Game to entertaining U.S. troops in Iraq. Sarge opened for Natalie Cole, Aretha Franklin, Paul Anka, The Beach Boys, The Four Tops, Taylor Dayne, and Donna Summer.
Serge, a talented piano player and singer incorporates music numbers and impersonations into the show, including singing like Harry Connick Jr., Sammy Davis Jr., Lionel Richie, and Stevie Wonder.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsSeptember 26, 2023Ticket Alert: Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Tribute Show Coming to Kings Point Palace
- NewsSeptember 24, 2023High Schoolers Offered 100 Service Hours for Fostering Dogs from Broward County Animal Care
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Lauderhill Police Hold Next ‘Coffee with a Cop’ October 12
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023Tamarac Offers Free Certification Course for HOA Board Members