By Agrippina Fadel
Comedian and motivational speaker Sarge is bringing his hilarious show to Tamarac.
Held on Saturday, February 4, at 8 p.m., the show is $20 for residents and $25 for guests, with tickets available at the Kings Point Palace box office before the show and on the night of the concert.
Born in Miami and raised in Long Island, Sarge jokes about Florida, the people, and his Jewish-African-American background.
He worked on some of the biggest stages in show business, from Radio City Music Hall to Major League Baseball’s All-Star Game to entertaining U.S. troops in Iraq. Sarge opened for Natalie Cole, Aretha Franklin, Paul Anka, The Beach Boys, The Four Tops, Taylor Dayne, and Donna Summer.
Serge, a talented piano player and singer incorporates music numbers and impersonations into the show, including singing like Harry Connick Jr., Sammy Davis Jr., Lionel Richie, and Stevie Wonder.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsFebruary 27, 2024Unleash the Fun at the Tamarac Pet Expo With Dog Parade, Food Trucks, and More
- NewsFebruary 26, 2024Relive the Magic of John Denver with the ‘Back Home Again’ Tribute at Kings Point Palace
- NewsFebruary 19, 2024Catch Comedian Bobby Collins with Special Guest Shelley Keelor at Kings Point Palace
- NewsFebruary 13, 2024Broward County Animal Care Holds ‘Stinky Ex’ Fundraiser for Valentine’s Day