By: Chris Brunner:
Put on your walking shoes and head over to the free walking class offered three times a week at Coral Square Mall.
Sponsored by Baptist Health South Florida, friends and family are welcome to join the club every Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m., where they have a certified instructor leading the group through a warm-up, walk, and cool down.
The class meets at the indoor entrance of JC Penney in Coral Square Mall at 9469 West Atlantic Blvd. This program is not appropriate for people who have a health condition that requires medical supervision during exercise.
For more information or to register, please email CommunityExercise@BaptistHealth.net or call 786-467-5680.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.12.072022 PuroClean Classic Golf Tournament Held Dec. 9
- News2022.12.06Santa Makes a Special Appearance at Rudolph’s Winter Wonderland Dec. 9
- News2022.12.04Sawgrass Nature Center Invites Kids to ‘Camp Wild’ for Winter Break
- News2022.12.01Talk Media Named 2022 Finalist by the Florida Press Club