By: Chris Brunner:
Put on your walking shoes and head over to the free walking class offered three times a week at Coral Square Mall.
Sponsored by Baptist Health South Florida, friends and family are welcome to join the club every Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m., where they have a certified instructor leading the group through a warm-up, walk, and cool down.
The class meets at the indoor entrance of JC Penney in Coral Square Mall at 9469 West Atlantic Blvd. This program is not appropriate for people who have a health condition that requires medical supervision during exercise.
For more information or to register, please email CommunityExercise@BaptistHealth.net or call 786-467-5680.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.01.24Clear Space by Safely Disposing Hazardous Waste on February 1
- News2020.01.23Tamarac Woman Dies After Single-Vehicle Accident in Coral Springs
- News2020.01.23Broward County Offering Express Service from BB&T Center to Miami International Airport
- News2020.01.21J.P. Taravella Drama Holding Semiannual Garage Sale