Can’t see the video on your mobile device? View it on WPLG
A World War 2 vet talks to Channel 10 about serving in the US Army during the invasion of Normandy.
Sydney Hecker, 90, lives in Tamarac with his wife Lauren and continues to serve by raising money for the Children’s Hospital in Florida.
Watch the video for more about this great neighbor of ours.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- Events2019.08.08Try Vegan Food at the Next EarthSave Event in Tamarac
- Crime & Safety2019.08.06Man Blows Past Security with Two Stolen Leaf Blowers
- Crime & Safety2019.08.05Broward Sheriff’s Office Holds ‘National Night Out’ in Tamarac
- News2019.08.05Flags at Half-Staff to Honor Shooting Victims in El Paso and Dayton