Can’t see the video on your mobile device? View it on WPLG
A World War 2 vet talks to Channel 10 about serving in the US Army during the invasion of Normandy.
Sydney Hecker, 90, lives in Tamarac with his wife Lauren and continues to serve by raising money for the Children’s Hospital in Florida.
Watch the video for more about this great neighbor of ours.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County