Can’t see the video on your mobile device? View it on WPLG
A World War 2 vet talks to Channel 10 about serving in the US Army during the invasion of Normandy.
Sydney Hecker, 90, lives in Tamarac with his wife Lauren and continues to serve by raising money for the Children’s Hospital in Florida.
Watch the video for more about this great neighbor of ours.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.06.17Broward County Public Schools Offer 39 Covid Vaccination Sites for Students 12 and Older
- News2021.06.12University Hospital begins using 3rd Robotic System for Minimally Invasive Surgery
- News2021.06.12Renaissance Charter School in Tamarac Completes Recycle Challenge
- News2021.06.10Tamarac Needs You To Run For Office in 2022