Can’t see the video on your mobile device? View it on WPLG
A World War 2 vet talks to Channel 10 about serving in the US Army during the invasion of Normandy.
Sydney Hecker, 90, lives in Tamarac with his wife Lauren and continues to serve by raising money for the Children’s Hospital in Florida.
Watch the video for more about this great neighbor of ours.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.02.23Gov. DeSantis Announces $8 million Incentive to Help Veterans Buy Homes
- Crime & Safety2020.02.23Tamarac Crime Update: Latest Incidents Through February 18
- Crime & Safety2020.02.19Vehicle Strikes Pole, Leaving One Dead in Tamarac
- Crime & Safety2020.02.18Burglar Uses Ploy Before Smashing His Way into Neighbor’s Home