Can’t see the video on your mobile device? View it on WPLG
A World War 2 vet talks to Channel 10 about serving in the US Army during the invasion of Normandy.
Sydney Hecker, 90, lives in Tamarac with his wife Lauren and continues to serve by raising money for the Children’s Hospital in Florida.
Watch the video for more about this great neighbor of ours.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.05.25Register for Tamarac’s Memorial Day Ceremony Followed By Live Music May 30
- News2022.05.24Detectives Search for a Missing Tamarac Teen
- News2022.05.18Joey Lanouette Qualifies by Petition for the Tamarac City Commission District 2 Seat
- News2022.05.16Official 2022/23 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar is Out