By Claire Cornish
If the heart-shaped marking on his nose doesn’t tell you that this handsome boy is all about showering you with love, then his smile certainly will.
Derry is 3-years-old and hasn’t had the easiest of lives, but he is learning that the world is a friendly place and that people are actually very nice. Derry enjoys playing with other dogs and has a tremendous sense of fun in the playground. He walks very nicely on his leash and knows his commands too. He can’t wait to show them off to you.
Derry is looking for a forever family who will treat him with nothing but kindness and love. He is also a huge fan of treats.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.09.19Flo is an Adventurous Little Puppy Looking for Her Forever Family
- News2021.09.07Once Someone’s Pet, Its Been a Long Time Since Three-Year-Old Bailey Was Loved
- News2021.08.23Cheddar, Who Loves Other Dogs and Playtime Searches for a Forever Home
- News2021.07.05Charming Puppy Needs Forever Home