By Sharon Aron Baron
The Broward Sheriff’s Office Missing Persons Unit is intensifying its search efforts for two sisters who vanished from the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL).
Sisters, 17-year-old Thyatria Hill and 14-year-old Jasmine Hill, were reported missing after they were last seen near 300 Terminal Drive at FLL around noon on Sunday, Aug. 13.
Thyatria is described as standing approximately 5 feet 8 inches tall, weighing around 140 pounds. Her younger sister, Jasmine, is approximately 5 feet 5 inches tall, weighing around 130 pounds. Both juveniles share a striking resemblance, with black hair and deep brown eyes.
Initial investigations indicate that the Hill sisters may currently be in the Lauderhill area. The reason for their disappearance remains unclear.
BSO Detective Chris Blakenship urges anyone with information to come forward at 954-321-4268. Alternatively, those wishing to remain anonymous can contact the BSO non-emergency number at 954-764-HELP (4357).
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Grace and Kona Need Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County
- NewsSeptember 14, 2023Broward Gym-goers Go From From Cardio to Car-Theft
- NewsSeptember 13, 2023Furry Friends Buttons and Ginger Bear Need Forever Homes
- NewsSeptember 13, 2023Pedestrian Fatally Struck by Vehicle in Tamarac