By: Sharon Aron Baron
Dance the night away to live music when Studio 54 takes you back to a time when Donna Summer, Earth, Wind & Fire and Kool and the Gang were really hip.
The 1970’s all comes back in a free concert in the park presented by the City of Tamarac on Friday, March 11, when the ten seasoned musicians from Studio 54 performs disco sounds of the day.
Bring the family because there will be food trucks and fun. Don’t forget your chairs or blankets as well. It all happens from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the Tamarac Sports Complex located at 9901 NW 77th St, Tamarac, FL 33321. Map it.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.02.23Gov. DeSantis Announces $8 million Incentive to Help Veterans Buy Homes
- Crime & Safety2020.02.23Tamarac Crime Update: Latest Incidents Through February 18
- Crime & Safety2020.02.19Vehicle Strikes Pole, Leaving One Dead in Tamarac
- Crime & Safety2020.02.18Burglar Uses Ploy Before Smashing His Way into Neighbor’s Home