By: Sharon Aron Baron
Dance the night away to live music when Studio 54 takes you back to a time when Donna Summer, Earth, Wind & Fire and Kool and the Gang were really hip.
The 1970’s all comes back in a free concert in the park presented by the City of Tamarac on Friday, March 11, when the ten seasoned musicians from Studio 54 performs disco sounds of the day.
Bring the family because there will be food trucks and fun. Don’t forget your chairs or blankets as well. It all happens from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the Tamarac Sports Complex located at 9901 NW 77th St, Tamarac, FL 33321. Map it.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.11.23Detectives Ask For Public’s Help Locating Missing 12-Year-Old
- News2022.11.22Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Gets Teed Up For 2022 PuroClean Classic Golf Tournament
- News2022.11.21Postal Worker Robbed at Gunpoint in Tamarac
- News2022.11.18On Your Marks, Get Set … Walk or Run! Tamarac Turkey Trot holds 41st Annual Event on Thanksgiving