By Agrippina Fadel
Curtis meets every person at the shelter with a wagging tail and a big smile, but he is yet to find his forever family.
According to Broward County Animal Care, this brindle and white American Staffordshire Terrier mix is about two years and eight months old and weighs 61 pounds. He’s been at the shelter for about nine months.
Curtis is a happy dog full of life, enjoys running around and playing fetch, and does well on a leash. He loves the belly rubs and is very affectionate.
This pup is very smart, knows his commands, sits, and patiently waits for treats. Curtis is a good listener and will be a perfect pet for a family with an active lifestyle and a lot of love to give.
Like many other large dogs at the Broward Animal Care and Adoption Center, Curtis needs a kennel break. The shelter is running 20 dogs over capacity and needs the public to come out and adopt or foster pets.
To adopt Curtis (A2154394), foster, or take a dog out for lunch, email the shelter at email@example.com. To schedule a meet-and-greet appointment and learn more about adoptable pets, email ACADadoptions@broward.org.
The Adoption Center at Broward County Animal Care is located at 2400 SW 42 Street, Fort Lauderdale, and is open Tuesday through Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Adoptions are at no cost and include spaying/neutering, vaccinations, a microchip, and a Broward County pet license tag.
Got News in Tamarac, North Lauderdale, and Lauderhill? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2023.06.08Tamarac Fire Rescue Employees Recognized During the EMS Week Awards
- News2023.06.06Capital Tacos Holds Grand Opening of Tamarac Location
- News2023.06.05Strike for a Cause by Joining the 6th Annual Chamber Bowling Tournament in Tamarac
- News2023.06.05Get Your Groove On During Free Jazzercise Class with the Mayor