By Agrippina Fadel
Take French Toast out for some french toast. She will pup-preciate it! The sweet and gentle four-year-old American Staffordshire Terrier truly lives up to her name.
According to Broward County Animal Care, French Toast is a staff favorite. She often goes on Lunch Buddy dates with volunteers and even went mildly viral on the Let’s Eat, South Florida Facebook group – twice – with posts about the local restaurants where the pup dined with her human pal.
French Toast walks great on a leash never pulls or barks. She is a social butterfly and does exceptionally well in public, even in busy, crowded places. This adventurous pup would make an excellent companion – or a brunch partner.
French Toast enjoys car rides and loves hugs. She is extremely friendly and loves meeting new people, particularly if they have a tasty snack to share.
The Lunch Buddies program is open to all Broward residents over 18. High school students can participate with parents’ or guardians’ permission. The dogs can be taken out for a day, overnight, or a weekend. The paperwork is minimal, and the shelter provides the food, toys, and leash for the dog.
To adopt French Toast (A2156239), foster, or take a dog out for lunch, email the shelter at email@example.com. To schedule a meet-and-greet appointment and learn more about the adoptable pets, email ACADadoptions@broward.org.
The Adoption Center at Broward County Animal Care is located at 2400 SW 42 Street, Fort Lauderdale, and is open Tuesday through Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Adoptions are at no cost and include spaying/neutering, vaccinations, a microchip, and a Broward County pet license tag.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2022.12.03Church Offers Unique Multi-Sensory Worship Service on Sunday Evenings
- News2022.12.01Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek Hosts Chanukah Picnic Dec. 18
- News2022.12.01Chabad of Tamarac Hosts Chanukah Wonderland for Children
- News2022.11.30City of Tamarac Holds Annual ‘Paws With Claus Holiday Paw-ty’ Dec. 10