By Agrippina Fadel
Missy is a happy-go-lucky lady who can’t wait to meet her perfect family. This gray and white American Staffordshire Terrier loves meeting new people and plays well with other dogs.
Missy is full of life and likes long walks and playing with ropes and tennis balls. She doesn’t drool or shed much and can be a perfect couch cuddle-buddy. Alert and observant, she is a smart pup who wants to please her human.
Missy would be a great companion for a family with an active lifestyle.
Like many other large dogs at the Broward Animal Care and Adoption Center, Missy needs a kennel break. The shelter is running over capacity and needs the public to come out and adopt or foster pets.
To adopt Missy (A2182099), foster, or take a dog out for lunch, email the shelter at email@example.com. To schedule a meet-and-greet appointment and learn more about adoptable pets, email ACADadoptions@broward.org.
The Adoption Center at Broward County Animal Care is located at 2400 SW 42 Street, Fort Lauderdale, and is open Tuesday through Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Adoptions are at no cost and include spaying/neutering, vaccinations, a microchip, and a Broward County pet license tag.
Got News in Tamarac, North Lauderdale, and Lauderhill? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2022.06.28Tamarac Farmers Market Temporarily Changes Locations
- News2022.06.26Celebrate Independence Day in Tamarac with Pool Party, Live Music, and Fireworks Show
- News2022.06.25Marlon Bolton Says the Circus Needs to Stop; Villalobos Replies, “You Made it a Circus!”
- News2022.06.23New Airline Offers $149 Flights from Fort Lauderdale to Europe