By: Sharon Aron Baron
Whether you’re in the market for used books, clothing, or just want to browse – then you don’t want to miss a chance to pick up some inexpensive items at the city-wide garage sale.
Held on Saturday, October 8, 2016, from 7:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. in the parking lot of Tamarac Park, it’s located adjacent to the pedestrian bridge that runs above University Drive.
To rent a space to sell your goods, the cost is $35 per space. Sorry, no online sign-ups, you must go in person to the Tamarac Recreational Center.
The Tamarac Recreational Center and Tamarac Park is located at located at 7525 N University Drive.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2020.11.25Tamarac History: Former U.S. Congressman Once Made his Home in the Woodlands Country Club
- News2020.11.25Man Posing as Roofing Contractor Arrested After Scamming Tamarac Resident
- News2020.11.23City of Tamarac Continues with Residential Assistance Program
- News2020.11.19Tamarac Crime Update and Arrests Through November 16