Tamarac Residents are encouraged to attend an upcoming Forum on October 3 where they will have a chance to get to know the candidates running for local office.
Notably, important for our city are Florida House District 97, Broward County Commission District 3, and School Board Member District 4. Candidates will engage in discussions and there will be a question and answer period.
Candidates scheduled to speak are Jared Moskowitz vs. James Gleason for Florida House Representative; Stacy Ritter vs. Robert Sutton for County Commission District 3; Abby Freedman vs. Rochelle “Shelly” Solomon for School Board District 4; Vince Boccard vs. John Arnold for Coral Springs Mayor and Dan Daley vs. Mark Gendal for City Commission Seat 2.
October 3 is also the evening of the Presidential Debates on TV and luckily, this forum will not interfere with your plans to watch it. The forum runs from 7 pm – 9pm and the Presidential Debate starts at 9 pm.
If you miss the event and live in Coral Springs, the Forum will be taped and aired on CityTV, Channel 25 on Advanced Cable and Channel 99 on U-Verse. If you live in Tamarac, well you are just out of luck because the City of Tamarac doesn’t film, broadcast or stream these things. Nor do we have a city channel on TV so if you miss it live, you’ll never see it in Tamarac.
For details regarding the Candidate Forum, please call 954-735-1311 or 954-341-9221. Questions may be submitted prior to the event by e-mailing email@example.com.
The Coral Springs Charter School is located at 3205 N. University Drive This free event is sponsored by the League of Women Voters of Broward.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.10.04Detectives Ask For Public’s Help Locating Missing 12-Year-Old
- News2022.10.04J.P. Taravella Drama Presents “Radium Girls” Oct. 6 and 8
- News2022.10.04Just Between Friends Consignment Event Returns October 6-9 in Coral Springs
- News2022.09.27City of Tamarac Updates Residents on Hurricane Ian