By Sharon Aron Baron
Due to a change in an early dismissal day, school zone flashing lights will not be active on Tuesday.
According to Broward County Public Schools, on Tuesday, January 12, 2021, due to revisions to the 2020-2021 BCPS school calendar adopted at the Regular School Board Meeting in December, school zone lights will be inactive.
This resulted from the early release day originally scheduled for Thursday, January 8, being moved to Tuesday, January 12.
Due to it taking 60 days for the Broward County Traffic Engineering Division to manually make any adjustments to the schedule for school zone flashing signals, the district reminds drivers to slow down and use extra caution in school zones.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.25Burglar Who Poses at Deputy Breaks Into Tamarac Home
- Events2021.09.24BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in North Lauderdale
- News2021.09.23Joseph Britner Joins University Hospital and Medical Center as New Chief Operating Officer
- News2021.09.22Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Welcomes 2 New Businesses to Town