Highlights of the 2020 Pumpkin Patch Lane
By Jill Fox
Tamarac families are invited to Broward Health Coral Springs’ second Pumpkin Patch Lane drive-thru.
Designed to provide a safe alternative to fall fun for families during the COVID-19 pandemic, each family will receive a real pumpkin and a treat bag for the kids.
RSVP soon —slots are limited.
From the comfort of their vehicles, children can enjoy music, characters, a SWAT truck, a fire truck, and more as families drive towards the finish line to receive their Halloween treats.
Families are encouraged to wear their Halloween costumes, decorate their cars, or make signs to support local healthcare heroes.
Last year’s event drew over 5,000 people, and the hospital distributed over 1,500 pumpkins.
This year’s event is Saturday, October 16, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Guests can register here for Pumpkin Patch Lane, presented by Broward Health Salah Foundation Children’s Hospital, located at 3000 Coral Hills Drive in Coral Springs. The entrance is accessible from Sample Road into Coral Hills Drive into Ben Geiger Drive.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- NewsMay 19, 2022Stop Stalling! Register for this Summer’s “Mane” Event at Spitfire Farm
- NewsMay 9, 2022Forget the Heat; Dolphins Football Camp Moves Indoors For The Summer
- NewsMay 2, 2022Stop Stalling! Register for this Summer’s “Mane” Event at Spitfire Farm
- NewsMay 1, 2022Forget the Heat; Dolphins Football Camp Moves Indoors For The Summer