By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Woodlands Country Club will be serving Easter Brunch on Sunday April 5, and all Tamarac residents are welcome to dine.
The Country Club, now owned by ClubLink, is now open for all residents said Alessandro Dicembrino, Front of the House Supervisor. Easter Brunch will be served from 11 a.m to 2 p.m. and will cost $28 for adults and children 4-12 are $15 and children under three are free.
The Woodlands Country Club is located at 4600 Woodlands Blvd. Tamarac FL 33319. RSVP by March 31 at 954-731-2500 ext 140 to reserve your spot.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.01.282020 Teen Summit Held in Tamarac
- News2020.01.24Clear Space by Safely Disposing Hazardous Waste on February 1
- News2020.01.23Tamarac Woman Dies After Single-Vehicle Accident in Coral Springs
- News2020.01.23Broward County Offering Express Service from BB&T Center to Miami International Airport