By Sherry Nabbie-Singh
Summertime is here, and after the yearlong pandemic lockdown, families are ready to take a vacation — but leaving is always daunting and worrisome.
This is why the Broward Sheriff’s Office has launched a Vacation Watch Program to help keep an eye on homes while residents are out-of-town.
The free program allows residents the chance to have a volunteer, community service aid, or deputy check on their home occasionally while they are away to make sure all is well and safe.
To take part in the program, residents can call 954-764-HELP (4357).
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- A self-published author and professional makeup artist who has resided in Tamarac since 2011. Originally from Trinidad, Sherry graduated from the University of the West Indies with a bachelor of arts in literature in English.
- News2022.05.11Get Roped Into Attending Tamarac’s Bicycle Safety Rodeo
- News2021.08.02Atten-hut! Enroll Now in the J.P. Taravella Marching Band Camp
- News2021.07.28Supervisor of Elections Site is Redesigned in Time for Congressional Special Elections
- News2021.07.22Get Ready to ‘Move with the Mayor’ on August 7