By: Sharon Aron Baron
Over 1,000 customer service representatives are needed at Global Response, and on October 19, they’re holding a Job Fair to find the right candidates.
Held from 8 a.m.-3 p.m. at the Seminole Casino Coconut Creek, the company will answer applicant questions, conduct interviews, and hire on the spot at the Job Fair.
The call center is hiring to fill seasonal opportunities for full-time day, midday, and night shifts. All applicants should allow time to complete an application and job assessments, which candidates must pass to qualify for an interview. The company is hiring on-the-spot, subject to background checks.
Global Response offers weekly pay, paid training, growth opportunities, a vibrant culture, and other great perks.
Providing customer service on behalf of some of your favorite brands, representatives, known as Brand Specialists, may handle inbound customer calls, chat, email, or social media for well-recognized national and international companies that include Lacoste, Burlington, Justice, Lane Bryant, Thrive Causemetics and Plated.
The position is an excellent start to a career path at Global Response. Eighty percent of its management started as entry-level Brand Specialists, so there is an abundance of opportunity for growth at the company. Paid training provides Brand Specialists with the knowledge to begin their career at Global Response. Brand Specialists are known for their enthusiasm and passion for the brand they represent and for their dedication to providing exceptional customer experience.
Held Saturday, October 19 at the Seminole Casino Coconut Creek in The Butterfly Room, 5550 NW 40th St., Coconut Creek, FL 33073. Tamarac and Lauderhill residents are encouraged to apply.
Candidates can also apply in-person at the Margate call center from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday. The address is 777 S. State Road 7, Margate, Florida, 33068. Call for Saturday availability. Visit the website careers.globalresponse.com for additional Job Fairs and Open Houses.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.21Tamarac Resident Warns Neighbors After Coyote Sighting
- News2021.09.20Reserve Your Space at Tamarac’s City-Wide Garage Sale
- News2021.09.19Register Now for the Annual Tamarac Chamber Bowling 4 Business Event
- News2021.09.14Broward County Schools Participates in ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’