By: Sharon Aron Baron
If you live on the eastern part of Tamarac, then you’ve probably driven by Hampton Pines Park in North Lauderdale and probably never gave it another thought.
Well, you should.
Especially since the City of Tamarac doesn’t have much in the way of parks to offer its residents east of University Drive and west of the Turnpike, this is one park residents may as well as adopt as their own.
Hampton Pines is a municipal park off McNab Road just west of Rock Island Road and is overseen by the City of North Lauderdale. This park is extremely woodsy. It features walking and biking trails as well as an area for volleyball. It is clean and safe. Families can enjoy a playground and picnic area or take a ride on paddle boats on the lake. You can even rent bicycles there. You can also bring your fishing rods – if you have a and fishing license to enjoy fishing in their well-stocked lake as well.
The entrance to the park is off Hampton Road, just North of McNab. Bring a picnic to enjoy, or just cross over to McNab and grab a sub or pizza for an easy meal to enjoy outdoors.
Hampton Pines Park
7800 Hampton Boulevard
North Lauderdale, FL 33068
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.03.27Florida Department of Health Releases COVID-19 Cases by City as of March 27
- News2020.03.26Florida Department of Health Releases COVID-19 Cases by City as of March 26
- News2020.03.26Florida Department of Health Releases COVID-19 Cases by City as of March 25
- News2020.03.24Tamarac Restaurants Offering Curbside and Delivery to Feed Hungry Residents