If you see unusual police activity in Broward County over the next two weeks, don’t be alarmed. Law enforcement agencies are providing support for an urban training exercise which will take place at different locations throughout the county.
The purpose of the exercise is to provide U.S. Special Operations Forces with realistic urban sites for preparedness training. This routine training has been conducted by military personnel in cities across the country.
The sites have been carefully selected to minimize the impact on the daily routine of residents and visitors. Each training site will be secured to ensure the safety of the general public and the participants. Training sites will not be disclosed for this reason. If any members of the public learn of the training locations, they ask the public to remain clear of these areas while training is conducted.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.01.19Make-A-Wish Surprises Tamarac Teen with Exclusive Shopping Spree
- News2021.01.18Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Food Distribution on Tuesday
- News2021.01.18Tamarac Crime and Arrest Update Through January 11
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments