By: Sharon Aron Baron
Alleged fires and fights over the past week have pumped up police presence at JP Taravella High School.
Coral Springs Police wouldn’t confirm anything but they did issue this statement: “There have been ongoing issues at Taravella High School this week requiring extra police presence. The police department is monitoring the situation and is aware of the potential issues. There will be a noticeable increase in police presence until the situation is resolved.”
Anyone with specific information is asked to call the Coral Springs Police Department at 954-344-1800.
This story may be updated.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.09.19Coral Springs Center for the Arts Launches Comedy and Music October and November
- News2019.09.18Tamarac City Commissioners Voted to Approve Office Furnishings in Amended Budget
- News2019.09.18Broward County Schools Holds ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2019.09.17Students Can Earn Service Hours at 34th Annual International Coastal Cleanup