By: Sharon Aron Baron
Alleged fires and fights over the past week have pumped up police presence at JP Taravella High School.
Coral Springs Police wouldn’t confirm anything but they did issue this statement: “There have been ongoing issues at Taravella High School this week requiring extra police presence. The police department is monitoring the situation and is aware of the potential issues. There will be a noticeable increase in police presence until the situation is resolved.”
Anyone with specific information is asked to call the Coral Springs Police Department at 954-344-1800.
This story may be updated.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Broward County Schools Opens 2024/25 School Choice Options
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- NewsNovember 16, 2023Tamarac Launches Campaign to Become Autism Friendly, Enhancing Inclusivity
- NewsNovember 14, 2023Dog Rescued from Tamarac Dumpster Now Safe with Foster Family